CHOCOLATE POT DE CREME
- 2 c raw cashews, soaked for 30 min
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa powder
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 1/3 c filtered water or nut milk
- 2 tbsp The Beauty Chef Deep Collagen
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- Fresh whipped cream or dairy-free alternative
- Cacao nibs or fresh berries for garnish
Soak the raw cashews in filtered water for 30 minutes.
Using a high-speed blender like Vitamix, blend the cashews, collagen, maple syrup, and dutch cocoa powder on high until silky smooth. Adding small amounts of water or nut milk if mixture won’t blend. The consistency should be like pudding.
Pour the chocolate mixture into small serving bowls, and set in the fridge for 3hrs.
To serve, garnish with flaky sea salt, fresh whipped cream (or alternative), and cacao nibs or fresh berries.